HomeFAQRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 
 

 47.5?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BeMyIcon
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 396
Age : 42
Registration date : 2007-12-15

PostSubject: 47.5?   Mon Sep 01, 2008 2:11 am

Wow, it's been really quiet here for a couple days.


I know Lucy (POP*ICON) only posts from work Monday through Friday,
but where the heck are YOU and Philip?
And Cool Barn?

Oh well.
Maybe it's time to actually start marketing this site.
tongue

But seriously, maybe I should.
Paul's good at that...we might be able to get some decent traffic.

But we're not ready.
The banner looks like shit, and I'm not sure the topics are good enough.
I like the "religious" discussion.
Should we "amp it up", or is that using God to get members?
LOL.
No, seriously, though.
IS it?


rendeer
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://durandurantalk.forumotion.com
47.5

avatar

Number of posts : 275
Age : 25
Registration date : 2008-01-01

PostSubject: Re: 47.5?   Mon Sep 01, 2008 11:21 am

BeMyIcon wrote:
Wow, it's been really quiet here for a couple days.


I know Lucy (POP*ICON) only posts from work Monday through Friday,
but where the heck are YOU and Philip?
And Cool Barn?

Oh well.
Maybe it's time to actually start marketing this site.
tongue

But seriously, maybe I should.
Paul's good at that...we might be able to get some decent traffic.
Yeah sorry. well I feel missed.

Quote :
But we're not ready.
The banner looks like shit, and I'm not sure the topics are good enough.
I like the "religious" discussion.
Should we "amp it up", or is that using God to get members?
LOL.
No, seriously, though.
IS it?


rendeer
I have no clue what you even mean by that. You mean attract members by using God debates? I don't see how that's bad.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BeMyIcon
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 396
Age : 42
Registration date : 2007-12-15

PostSubject: Re: 47.5?   Mon Sep 01, 2008 2:32 pm

Quote :
I have no clue what you even mean by that. You mean attract members by using God debates? I don't see how that's bad.


I just mean by INTENTIONALLY starting debates that we both know
we're going to disagree on, just to get "interesting" conversation,
hoping others will join in.
Seems a little fake.
Maybe not.

!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://durandurantalk.forumotion.com
47.5

avatar

Number of posts : 275
Age : 25
Registration date : 2008-01-01

PostSubject: Re: 47.5?   Mon Sep 01, 2008 5:58 pm

BeMyIcon wrote:
Quote :
I have no clue what you even mean by that. You mean attract members by using God debates? I don't see how that's bad.


I just mean by INTENTIONALLY starting debates that we both know
we're going to disagree on, just to get "interesting" conversation,
hoping others will join in.
Seems a little fake.
Maybe not.

!
I try to start debates we will disagree on... that's the point of debating. If you don't disagree, then it isn't a debate. It is not fake at all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cool Barn

avatar

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2008-04-13

PostSubject: Re: 47.5?   Wed Sep 03, 2008 3:22 am

I'm here. I've been a little busy lately, but will happily pop my head into the God debates if you want to hear this "old man's" views on God and religion Smile

Now all I have to do is find some more time somewhere!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
POP*ICON

avatar

Number of posts : 65
Age : 37
Location : Eau Claire, WI
Registration date : 2007-12-29

PostSubject: Re: 47.5?   Wed Sep 03, 2008 12:17 pm

wow! i almost had to find a new job because the internet wasn't working ... good thing it is today!

EDIT : ok 8 mins to load that last post... that's it, there is no way i can work under these conditions.... what am i suppose to do all day?!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BeMyIcon
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 396
Age : 42
Registration date : 2007-12-15

PostSubject: Re: 47.5?   Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:30 am

POP*ICON wrote:
wow! i almost had to find a new job because the internet wasn't working ... good thing it is today!

EDIT : ok 8 mins to load that last post... that's it, there is no way i can work under these conditions.... what am i suppose to do all day?!


Sorry.
No


I don't know how to make the loading any faster, though,
as ON A NORMAL COMPUTER, it loads very quickly.

Aren't you guys due for an upgrade one of these days???
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://durandurantalk.forumotion.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: 47.5?   

Back to top Go down
 
47.5?
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Talk :: Main Room-
Jump to: