HomeFAQRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

overall

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Number of posts : 275
Registration date : 2008-01-01

PostSubject: overall   Fri Sep 05, 2008 11:12 pm

yeah there wasn't really one so I felt I needed to make one.

Alright I don't really know how to start this off... I guess I'll say rule 1: no flaming. Ah well... no unnecessary flaming. I'm alright with it and I find it funny sometimes but no being a dick for no reason. BMI can change this if he feels differently.

Try to type in english none of that 1337 or cApS shit. it's annoying. I don't care if you don't follow every law of english grammar but at least try. like, saying "u" instead of "you" and stuff. just type things that we can read without having to put in extra work.

The debate forum is for serious matters but don't take them to heart. BMI and I disagree on almost everything but we're still fine with each other. what is said in the debate forum stays there. don't bring it out and don't cry because you can't debate worth shit. know your stuff before going in there and try to read some posts before posting.

if you have any problems or want us to change something, just make a thread in the suggestions forum under General Talk.

the Main Room forum is for things that don't fit anywhere else and are just random bits of conversation.

all of entertainment is self explanatory. if you have something to say, post it in whichever forum best suits your topic.

current events is just where you discuss recent matters and sometimes worldly affairs.

math and science is self explanatory same with rules

if a thread should be deleted due to either spam, meaninglessness, or it has lived out its purpose, it is sent to the trash can. you can view the dead threads there.

that's it... BMI, if you have anything to add, say it. I can't think of much more.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BeMyIcon
Admin

Number of posts : 396
Registration date : 2007-12-15

PostSubject: Re: overall   Fri Sep 05, 2008 11:19 pm

Sounds good to me.
Smile

Anyone else have anything to add?

Echo...........echo.............echo........echo.....echo....
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://durandurantalk.forumotion.com

overall
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Crap That Matters :: Rules-
Jump to: