Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Happy Birthday, Paul!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
BeMyIcon
Admin
BeMyIcon

Number of posts : 396
Registration date : 2007-12-15

Happy Birthday, Paul! Empty
PostSubject: Happy Birthday, Paul!   Happy Birthday, Paul! Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 11:09 pm

Well, there really isn't much I can do here on my site to wish you a Happy Birthday, other than to say it.

So:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Very Happy Smile Laughing Razz Wink I love you cyclops clown pirat tongue alien cat pig rabbit bounce Basketball cheers bom drunken sunny albino cherry santa rendeer farao king queen jocolor geek elephant flower afro

I love you and I'm proud of you!

Love,
Kita
Back to top Go down
https://durandurantalk.forumotion.com
royalb

royalb

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2007-12-22

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Paul!   Happy Birthday, Paul! Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 9:59 am

Thanks Kita!
Back to top Go down
http://Bandsons.com
Cool Barn

Cool Barn

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2008-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Paul!   Happy Birthday, Paul! Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 10:47 am

Enquiring minds want to know - who is Paul, how did you get the nickname Kita, and why are you proud of this mysterious young fellow...

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BeMyIcon
Admin
BeMyIcon

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Paul!   Happy Birthday, Paul! Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 12:20 pm

Cool Barn wrote:
Enquiring minds want to know - who is Paul, how did you get the nickname Kita, and why are you proud of this mysterious young fellow...

Very Happy

Paul's my brother; he lives in Lawrenceville, GA (outside of Atlanta).
He turns 22 today.

When he was little, he tried to say "Christopher", but it ended up coming out as "Kitafer", then over time, was reduced to "Kita".
Both he and my sister Gina (20) still call me Kita (pronounced KEE-ta).
So it goes without saying why I'm proud of him, you know?
Brother = Love and pride, or something like that. Smile

Hey, C.B., as a gift to him and me, just take a look at
www.Bandsons.com, as we're in the process of launching it at any time.
We need members!
You don't have to buy anything, of course.
Well, not yet.
Soon you will be required to purchase daily.
Soon the cycle will be complete.

Happy Birthday, Paul! DarthVader

Boy, between here and LK, I've certainly been on a Star Wars thing, huh?

Later!
Back to top Go down
Cool Barn

Cool Barn

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Paul!   Happy Birthday, Paul! Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 8:10 pm

Quote :
Well then a brother to BeMyIcon is also a brother to me! Maybe you could bring Paul and Gina when you come to live in Australia Wink

Cool.
I think I'm going to back down to Florida and probably stay there until I can really AFFORD to start thinking about moving out of the country.
Wow, it's REALLY not cheap to do something like that, yikes!

Quote :
Checked out your Bandsons website, can't wait to see it up and running. Best of luck with that guys. And if you ever branch out to Australia and need me to help you out then of course just say the word.

Well, you know how these things go.
It could really hit, it could do nothing.
But Paul is very confident in it, and they've been working on it for years, only recently recruiting me into the fold.
You said before that you have your own I.T. business.
I'm clearly not the brains of our operation, because I don't even know what that means! Please tell!
And thanks for offering your help.

Quote :
Lastly I love the Star Wars "thing" you're on. Did you know my own brother (Cameron) and I used to watch one of the Star Wars original trilogy movies every day when we came home from school. You know that "one man Star Wars guy" who goes around performing a condensed version of the trilogy with all the lines from the film? Well my brother and I used to be able to do the same thing.

That's crazy.
As in CrazyAwesome.
You're a huge nerd!

My daughter loves the Star Wars movies, too, and surprisingly she understands the whole "Episode 1 came out AFTER Episode 4" thing.
There's something about the Star Wars movies that is magical, no doubt about it.

Did you notice that the emoticon guy with the brown hair that you used,
when spelled out, is "geek"?
Funny!

Do you think my "huge penis skit" on LK was too much?
Nobody but you has commented on it so far!
Here I thought it really good stuff!
Oh well.

Later, dude!
Smile
Back to top Go down
BeMyIcon
Admin
BeMyIcon

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Paul!   Happy Birthday, Paul! Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 12:19 am

Cool Barn wrote:
Quote :
Well then a brother to BeMyIcon is also a brother to me! Maybe you could bring Paul and Gina when you come to live in Australia Wink

Cool.
I think I'm going to back down to Florida and probably stay there until I can really AFFORD to start thinking about moving out of the country.
Wow, it's REALLY not cheap to do something like that, yikes!

Quote :
Checked out your Bandsons website, can't wait to see it up and running. Best of luck with that guys. And if you ever branch out to Australia and need me to help you out then of course just say the word.

Well, you know how these things go.
It could really hit, it could do nothing.
But Paul is very confident in it, and they've been working on it for years, only recently recruiting me into the fold.
You said before that you have your own I.T. business.
I'm clearly not the brains of our operation, because I don't even know what that means! Please tell!
And thanks for offering your help.

Quote :
Lastly I love the Star Wars "thing" you're on. Did you know my own brother (Cameron) and I used to watch one of the Star Wars original trilogy movies every day when we came home from school. You know that "one man Star Wars guy" who goes around performing a condensed version of the trilogy with all the lines from the film? Well my brother and I used to be able to do the same thing.

That's crazy.
As in CrazyAwesome.
You're a huge nerd!

My daughter loves the Star Wars movies, too, and surprisingly she understands the whole "Episode 1 came out AFTER Episode 4" thing.
There's something about the Star Wars movies that is magical, no doubt about it.

Did you notice that the emoticon guy with the brown hair that you used,
when spelled out, is "geek"?
Funny!

Do you think my "huge penis skit" on LK was too much?
Nobody but you has commented on it so far!
Here I thought it really good stuff!
Oh well.

Later, dude!
Smile

Oops!

Somehow I edited your entire post instead of replying to it!!!

LOL!

So much power as Administrator.
So much power and control.
I can feel it.
It runs through me.

Happy Birthday, Paul! Welcome-to-the-darkside
Back to top Go down
Cool Barn

Cool Barn

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Paul!   Happy Birthday, Paul! Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 3:05 am

The power has gone to your head and has consumed you. I don't want to lose you like I did your father, so please remember - strong is the administrator account. Mind what you have learned. Save you it can.

AND DON'T EDIT MY POSTS AGAIN YOU NERF HERDER!!!

Very Happy

I can still edit your posts -47.5

Last edited by 47.5 on Mon May 05, 2008 4:15 am; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : to show superiority (ha))
Back to top Go down

Number of posts : 275
Registration date : 2008-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Paul!   Happy Birthday, Paul! Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 4:15 am

the power...
Back to top Go down
Cool Barn

Cool Barn

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Paul!   Happy Birthday, Paul! Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 4:42 am

47.5 wrote:
I can still edit your posts.

the power...

I'm not surprised. Always two there are - a master, and an apprentice Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
BeMyIcon
Admin
BeMyIcon

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Paul!   Happy Birthday, Paul! Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 10:30 am

Cool Barn wrote:

I'm not surprised. Always two there are - a master, and an apprentice Evil or Very Mad

Happy Birthday, Paul! 0000008850_20060920155204Happy Birthday, Paul! Trump
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Paul!   Happy Birthday, Paul! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Happy Birthday, Paul!
Page 1 of 1